BarberMcMurry designed the original Fulton High School, which was opened in 1951 as the former Knoxville City School System's first comprehensive high school.
In the early 90s, BarberMcMurry extensively renovated the high school campus, converting the gymnasium to a media center for television and radio productions and the library to a guidance center. BMA designed a new gymnasium and locker rooms, and other renovations updated laboratories, technology spaces, classrooms, a music center and cafeteria.
Completion Date: 1951
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
© 2022 BarberMcMurry Architects