Jason has wanted to
be an architect since early childhood. From playing with blocks and Legos to developing hobbies like woodworking, cooking and gardening, he’s
always keen to learn how and why things come together to create an end product.
He believes that understanding process and procedure is a critical element of
design. When he isn’t working, he enjoys woodworking, reading, board games, and
spending time outdoors with his wife Ellen.
- AIA East Tennessee Board Member, 2021-2023
- tnAchieves Mentor
- Master of Architecture, University of Tennessee — Concentrations in Sustainability, Historic Conservation and Stewardship, and Urban Planning & Design
- Alpha Rho Chi Bronze Medal Award
- Bachelor of Science — Industrial Engineering Technology, East Tennessee State University
- Associate of Science — Computer Aided Drafting and Design, Pellissippi State Community College
- Fairly positive he did well in a Pinewood Derby as a young lad